Contractor: JM O'Neil
85,000 sf tenant improvement to accommodate Thermage’s new corporate and manufacturing facilities located in two adjacent buildings in the Point Eden Business Park. The office building blends new and existing elements, adds new research labs and defines open office divisions. The manufacturing building includes instrument manufacturing, testing and warehouse distribution functions with additional office space included. Fastrack process of design and construction completed within a 6 month period. 2nd phase Interior Branding work included display, signage, artwork and furniture selection.
- 100,000 sf office + manufacturing tenant improvement in two adjacent buildings
- collaborated with product inventors and designers to communicate the origins of the brand
- collaborated with CEO and leadership team to distill the visual attributes of the brand and articulate the brand throughout the headquarters and manufacturing campus.
- design included custom-designed product, audio-visual and patent displays and a marketing demonstration showroom.
- artwork layout integrated throughout facility
- developed visual communications and identity
- Interior Environments